Dini ni mfumo wa maishani

Dini ni mfumo wa maishani

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's kind of cool about 10/10/10 isn't it? Definitely 10:10 (am and pm)


Dear ....

It's kind of cool about 10/10/10 isn't it? Definitely 10:10 (am and pm) would be significant times, and I think that 8:10pm would be also. In 24-hour time that's 20:10...!


Here's what occurs to me as I think about this number: it's all binary, alternating between the poles (like switching between positive and negative poles of a magnet). Another way to think of 1 and 0 in binary terms is 0=off and 1=on. So it would be like turning your lights on and off repeatedly: 101010 (on/off/on/off/on/off -- or FLASH/FLASH/FLASH) This would be like a signal or initiating code, perhaps to dna or other activation. Think of this as binary = polarity.

My younger son (10th grader) told me one (1!) of his teachers pointed out that in binary (ie, Base2 number system): 101010 is equal to 42 in our decimal system. This is true, I checked it out. [Side note: Binary is the basic underlying number system of physical reality: on or off, yes or no, yin or yang, me or not-me -- in other words: DUALITY)

What's VERY interesting about that is relevant if you ever read or watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (a very famous/popular book from the 1980s that was a BBC series on PBS and recently was made into a movie). The heroes search the galaxy for the answer to the most important question in the universe. After many adventures, they find the computer at the center of the galaxy, and the answer is "42". (with no explanation. In the second series of stories, they search for the question. It's "What is 7x6?")

My point is that 101010 is 42 and therefore is the Answer to the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IN THE UNIVERSE!!

Now I just had an additional thought about 42. The first part is a bridge to the deeper thought. 42 is interesting in that if you divide it by 7 (sacred number/divine number -- with both Light and Dark polarities: Seven Sacraments vs Seven Deadly Sins, etc etc), the result is 6. Numerologically 42 = 4+2= 6. So it relates to itself in a fractal way. Another corroboration of this is 101010 = 3 (numerologically), which is half (binary) of 6.

Now another importance of 7x6 is that it represents 6 weeks, also is an approximation of the significant 40 days (e.g., of Lent, of The Flood, of the days in the Desert), so 101010 might be the starting of a 6-week period of reflection and incubation (root of that word is cube, as in the power of 3), at the end of which some significant event will be over (the end of the incubation). I don't know what, but this is the most interesting stream of consciousness writing I have done in a while, and it feels right.

I am looking forward to your feedback and reaction. You will bring a great insight into this!

Happy [dang! I was about to write "Happy 101010 Eve", when I realized the CUBE: it's obvious 10x10x10!!!]

The Ka'aba in Islam is the big cube that Muslims visit on a haj (pilgrimage). It has something to do with a black rock from space (trust me). The word Cube comes from the Arabic Ka'aba. It might also be spelled Qa'aba and many other ways similar. Look for it with black rock (as in the temple of the rock) I'm typing too fast now, getting more thoughts, and I have to leave to pick up my son.

WOW! Thanks for triggering this!

No comments:

Post a Comment