Dini ni mfumo wa maishani

Dini ni mfumo wa maishani

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snoop Dogg Joins Nation of Islam Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg has announced that he has joined the Nation of Islam. Snoop appeared at the annual Saviours’ Day convention in Chicago where he told reporters that he became a member of the religious group because he was “doing what’s right and representing what’s right.” At Sunday’s event, which featured a pre-recorded appearance by T.I., the host of MTV’s “Dogg After Dark” sat on stage while Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan gave a speech. “I live how I’m supposed to live as far as doing what’s right and representing what’s right–that’s why I was here today,” said the Doggfather. “We’re doing a lot of wrongs among ourselves that need correcting.” When asked if he had joined the movement he replied, “I’m already in the Nation, that’s why I’m here. I’m an advocate for peace, I’ve been in the peace movement ever since I’ve been making music.” Other celebrities previously involved with the Nation of Islam include Ice Cube and Muhammad Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment